Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh Happy Day #22!

8/22 - Gas for $3.41 per Gallon!!!
A year ago, if you would have told me that I'd be happy about that, I would have said you were crazy. Of course a year ago, gas was a dollar less per gallon. I was so excited to fill up this morning and it cost less than $50. I drive a Taurus people so we are not talking about a huge tank here either. Here's hoping the prices keep going down. If this keeps up, I might even be able to afford a road trip. I mean I've been in Dallas since March and I've only been to Ft. Worth once and that was for work. :P

My next vehicle if gas starts going up again. :D


So what made you happy today?


2 comments:

Cormac Brown said...

That a certain someone got to pay less for gas and that it is the weekend.

Terry said...

$3.31 today at Costco in Lewisville.... Gee and I geeked out when it went to $3.59! Keep dropping!