Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh Happy Day #19!

8/19 - Eric Dodge!!!!!!
Eric is an up and coming country star. He's got a lot of talent along with a great band. His band includes his brothers, Andy & Ashton. Wendy Darling introduced me to Eric's music. She's a big fan and while I thought he was talented, I wouldn't say I was an immediate fan. I'm just not that into country music.

One Tuesday evening she was trying to log onto his online radio show and needed help. So every Tuesday for three weeks, I logged in and listened to the show while I tried to help her log into the chat room that accompanies the chat. Now I'm hooked. :D

Shamelessly, I will now plug his CD's "Why Not Today" & "Since I Let You Go" which you can buy here. Please check him out. You can also download his song "Last Real Cowboy" from Country Weekly's website here if you'd like a little free listen.

And even more shamelessly, I will plug the Muscular Dystrophy Association's Telethon Online Auction (www.gomdaauction.com). Eric was nice enough to donate two signed CD's to our auction. Did I mention that he's also a very sweet man? You can bid on them here. And while you're there, feel free to browse. After all, it is for a great cause. Not that I'm biased or anything. :)


And did I mention that Eric is cute too? :D


3 comments:

WendyDarling said...

LOVE the post!! :-) Did you send Eric the link?

Now that I've read your post I keep hearing the song "Shameless" by Garth Brooks going through my head.

Eric could totally sing that song!! :-)

Kwizgiver said...

Great post, thanks for introducing me to Eric. ;-)

Eric Dodge said...

This is really cool, Thanks for talking about me. You are awesome also.
Eric