Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Best Of...

I don't read a lot of blogs, but my favorite ones are linked on the right, especially Cleggy's. After Cleggy mentioned it, I noticed that everyone does seem to have a "Best of 2005" list. Even Cleggy did his version of the same. So I thought I would too, but with a twist.

As Cleggy mentioned in a previous post (In Your Dreams), fortune cookies become something quite humorous when you know the secret of interpretation. So for those of us in the know, here are my favorite fortunes of 2005 in no particular order. (As you can see, I REALLY like Chinese food.)




Someone admires your beauty.

The world is a grand comedy to your sense of humor.

He who has not tasted the bitter does not understand the sweet.


Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.


You have an ability to sense and know a higher truth.


Honesty and integrity are just some of your best attributes.


You will discover a new area of interest.


You have a strong desire for a home and your family interest come first.


Now is a lucky time for you to take a chance.


You will be showered with good luck.


You will make a change for the better.


Your dearest wish will come true.


With a little more hard work, your creativity takes you to great heights.


Explore your own world by working together with your friends.


Your winsome smile will be your sure protection.


A well-directed imagination is the source of great deeds.


A diversity of friends is a credit to your flexible nature.






So there you have it. Hope you all laughed as hard as I did while posting this. And anyone who would like to know the secret of interpretation, leave a comment and I'll share. :)

No comments: