Monday, January 09, 2006

"7 Things" list stolen from Cleggy...

Stole some answers from Cleggy too. :P

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Publish a book
2. Go to England
3. Find a job that I'm happy at for longer than 3 years
4. See my brother in a happy, stable, and permanent relationship
5. Take a vacation with Cleggy that lasts more than a week
6. Dance with Cleggy
7. Be the best possible sister, daughter, aunt, friend, and woman I can be


7 things I can do:

1. Write
2. Love with all my heart
3. Listen
4. Laugh with the total abandon of a child
5. Lose myself completely in a good book or good music
6. Hope
7. Dream


7 things I cannot do:

1. Intentionally hurt someone
2. Go through a day without music
3. Take a compliment gracefully
4. Say "goodbye" without feeling a bit sad
5. Make it through a sad book or movie without crying
6. Talk to Cleggy for more than a minute without smiling
7. Talk to Cleggy for more than five minutes without laughing


7 things that attract me to another person:

1. Sense of humor
2. Sense of family & duty
3. High capacity to love
4. Compassion
5. Intelligence
6. Creativity
7. Belief in God


7 things I say most often:

1. "I love you"
2. "w00t"
3. "Coolness"
4. "Dude!"
5. "YaY!"
6. "Oh my."
7. "Ugh."

No comments: