Saturday, December 17, 2005

Five Things... (Stolen from Cleggy)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Golden Delicious apples
2. Cinnamon popcorn
3. Slim Jims
4. Bananas
5. Sugar free chocolate covered almonds

5 artists that I know the lyrics of most of their songs:
1. Barenaked Ladies
2. Collective Soul
3. Matchbox 20
4. Maroon 5
5. Robbie Williams

5 things I’d do with $100 million:
1. Pay off the debts of myself, my family, Cleggy & his family, and Margo
2. Move closer to Cleggy
3. Buy Cleggy a home theatre/entertainment room with a really bitchin' stereo system
4. Buy Cleggy a home recording studio (anticipating all the really cool CD's I get out of that deal)
5. Donate money to libraries and many other charities, especially American Diabetes Association

5 locations I’d like to run away to:
1. England
2. Ireland
3. Scotland
4. Italy
5. A vacation cabin anywhere Cleggy & I can get away to

5 things I like doing:
1. Reading
2. Watching movies
3. Listening to music
4. Talking to/spending time with Cleggy & his family
5. Writing

5 things I would never wear:
1. Daisy Dukes
2. Tube top
3. Bikini
4. Micro-mini skirt
5. A piercing anywhere other than my ears

5 TV shows I like:
1. All the CSI shows
2. BritComs
3. House
4. NCIS
5. Ghost Whisperer

5 movies I like:
1. A Very Long Engagement
2. Amelie
3. Pride & Prejudice (A&E version with Colin Firth)
4. The Emperor's New Groove
5. The Librarian

5 famous people I’d like to meet:
1. Kevin Smith
2. Andy Partridge
3. George Lucas
4. Barenaked Ladies (it's my list and they count as one person)
5. Alton Brown

5 favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. Books
3. My new CD player (Thanks Cleggy!)
4. Board games (particularly trivia games & Scrabble)
5. Sudoku games

5 People I want to do this:
1. I'll repeat Cleggy's repeat of Jessi's offer: "Whoever's bored, send it to me."

No comments: