Well actually I sort of tagged myself (that almost sounds dirty) after reading Todd's list. I posted my list in his comments but since then have decided it would make a good blog. Plus then I could tag a few people (that DOES sound dirty).
Name ten (seven wasn't enough) songs, old or new, that you're really enjoying right now.
1. "Not Going Home" by The Elected
2. "Would You Come With Me" by The Elected
3. "How Do You Love" by Collective Soul
4. "Little Round Mirrors" by Harvey Danger
5. "My Degeneration" by Moke
6. "Invisible Girl" by Minnie Driver
7. "Extraordinary Machine" by Fiona Apple
8. "Pull Me In Tighter" by Rilo Kiley
9. "Does He Love You" by Rilo Kiley
10. "Through My Door" by The Muckrakers
Now for the tagging....
3. Mistress Violet
6. Queen B
Can't wait to see your lists. And maybe in a later blog I'll elaborate on why each of these songs are getting a LOT of play time on the royal MP3 player. :)