WoW! Tagging is fun (and that STILL sounds dirty)...
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was behind you?
The ladies bathroom at work. Would have managed to avoid even that but I looked up as I was leaving to keep from running into a lady coming in.
2. How much cash did you spend yesterday?
About $125 (that's a partial refill of a prescription and a few odds & ends).
3. What's a word that rhymes with mist?
4. Favorite planet, on which you would live, if you could?
Saturn has pretty rings, but I'm betting Pluto is closer to my favorite temperature.
5. Who is the last person you kissed?
6. What is your favourite ring on your phone?
Kim Possible "Kimmunicator" beep.
7. What is the last band shirt you wore?
Does my marching band shirt count?
8. What do you think of yourself?
I have a nice personality.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
*looks are her bare feet*
10. Night light or pitch black?
11. What do you think about the (previous) person who took this?
I love him.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
13. What did your last text message say that you received?
"The Cheat's behind the friggin' box!"
14. Where is the nearest Valero?
About 5 miles away.
15. What's something that you say a lot?
16. Who told you they loved you last?
17. Last furry thing you touched?
A gorgeous kitty named Line Noise.
18. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
Trust me, you don't want the list. But don't get excited. They are all prescription.
19. Favourite age you have been so far?
This one is good.
20. Your worst enemy?
Those who know me well would say the sun.
21. What is your current desktop picture?
At work, Stonehenge.
At home, a picture a really close friend sent me called "Melody".
22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Thank you and have a nice night." To the bus driver as I got off at my stop.
23. How do you like your eggs?
24. Do you like someone?
Yup and I'm going to pass him a note in study hall tomorrow and tell him.
25. The last song you listened to?
Louis Bertignac & Carla Bruni, "Les Froleuses" because I downloaded the link Cleggy posted. :P
Mistress Violet, Vegas Vixen, Margo (stop ignoring my tags woman!), and anyone else who enjoys tagging. :P