Sunday, November 20, 2005

Um yeah...

It's only day two of blogging and already I'm falling behind. That doesn't bode well. :P

I'm more intimidated by the blankness of this little screen than I thought I would be. There is just something about the whiteness and the emptiness that chases the words right out of my head. I'm trying to work through it.

So here's what's going on with me...



I'm finding myself wishing for the next three days to pass quickly. Like a school girl waiting for a holiday or looking forward to vacation, I find myself unable to sleep. As if I'm waiting for Santa to come. But that's the wrong holiday, isn't it?

So who could I be awaiting the arrival of? My best friend.

Like any good girlie-girl I've cleaned the apartment and bought groceries. The cupboards, fridge, & linen closet are stocked. And I can't stop smiling.

You'd think it was Christmas. But no, it's Thanksgiving. And I have a LOT to be thankful for.

No comments: