Friday, August 18, 2006

We Interrupt the Regularly Scheduled Blog for a Message from our Sponsor...

I've started a new blog. I know what you are thinking. "OMG! She doesn't even update this one very often." Well this blog has a different purpose. The new blog is for my niece. In fact it's called Danye's Moon. I've only got one post up so far, but more are coming soon. So check it out if you get a chance

BTW, I mention in the other blog that I am the oldest of four siblings. If you're interested in knowing two of my three siblings, you can check out their blogs. My brother - BigRedOne's Random Thoughts and my sister - Sweetest T's Blog. And try not to hold it against them that they are related to me. It's really not their fault. I was already here when they got here (and screwed up a great only child gig). :P


No comments: