Friday, February 24, 2006

By request......

Empress has asked for an update on Mr. Immuned. So here goes...

Unfortunately he has not been back at the bus
stop since I last wrote about him. I did see him earlier this week at a bus stop across the street which means he was headed in the other direction.

Seeing him got me to thinking that I definitely focused on the negative too much in this situation. Instead of dwelling on him not smiling I decided to work on noticing all the people who did. Not just the men since I'm not really trying to find a date during my daily commute. I'm not keeping an official tally but I will say that about 98% of all the people I've smiled at have smiled back at me. Some have even smiled first.

Which is nice since it's been a rough week. But that's a whole other blog post.

5 comments:

Empress said...

Wow, 98%? That's cool, Princess! With all of the negative influences we have in our culture, isn't it nice to know that most of us ignore it, and are polite to strangers? That gives me hope for our world!

Thanks for the update, sweety!

Empress

Princess LadyBug said...

Well I'm a Southern Belle and was raised to believe there is absolutely no excuse for being rude. I'm also one of those genetically perky people. I guess that translates to lots of smiles. :)

Thanks for stopping by again! I visited your blog but couldn't think of an intelligent comment to leave. I'm working on it though. :P

Empress said...

Actually, I was raised the same way, and I'm not from the south! Unless you consider Southern California the south! LOL

I'm really enjoying your blog, Princess, and thank you for always leaving thoughtful comments on mine!

Now I must grocery shop...yuck.

Dirk the Feeble said...

Okay, now tomorrow's project is to stick your tongue out at random people and see how many stick their's out back at you.

Princess LadyBug said...

LOL! I will if you will!