Tuesday, July 20, 2010

five & ten

Instructions...
(1) Turn on your MP3 player/iPod.
(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
(3) Write down the first TEN songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please (even if letting the world know you listen to crap "Weekend in New England" will humiliate you).
(4) Choose FIVE people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you, since there should be new songs appearing with Shuffle every time.

1. "Rebel Rebel" by David Bowie
2. "Right Where You Want Me" by Jesse McCartney
3. "Rose's Turn" from GLEE
4. "Behind Enemy Lines" by Demi Lovato
5. "Got Me Goin' Crazy" by the Jonas Brothers
6. "I Caught Myself" by Paramore
7. "Don't Think I Don't Think About It" by Darius Rucker
8. "Shout It" by Mitchel Musso
9. "Everybody Knows (But You)" by The Divine Comedy
10. "Fallen For You" by Drake Bell
11. "New Vibration" by Collective Soul
12. "Get Back" by The Beatles
13. "Stickes & Stones" by Aly & AJ
14. "Girlfriend" by Marie Digby
15. "All Around the World" by Oasis

Okay, I did more than 10 because I was curious where it was going to go next. I actually had to make myself stop. :P

My five friends:
Kwizgiver
Wendy Darling
Cleggy
Cormac Brown
Margo

3 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

A little bit of everything! :-)

David Emprimo said...

And I gave you 11 of those 15, too! :-P

Princess LadyBug said...

LMAO! Okay, this time I didn't count them. :P