Thursday, July 29, 2010

five & ten, do it again...

I’ve been tagged back. Is that even legal in this state?! Who knows?

Just in case you’ve forgotten, here’s da rules…

(1) Turn on your MP3 player/iPod.
(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
(3) Write down the first TEN songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please (even if letting the world know you listen to crap like "Weekend in New England" will humiliate you).
(4) Choose FIVE people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you, since there should be new songs appearing with Shuffle every time.

1. “Year 3000” by the Jonas Brothers
2. “Hello, Goodbye” by the GLEE cast
3. “Talk Tonight” by Oasis
4. “Matters” by The Maxfield Rabbit
5. "A Design For Life” by Manic Street Preachers
6. "Call My Name” by Charlotte Church
7. "Jersey Girl” by the Bacon Brothers
8. "Symphony” by Kathleen Wilhoite
9. "Romeo & Jane” by Tonio K
10. "Shower Your Love On Me” by Kula Shaker
11. "So Close” by Jeannette McCurdy
12. "Michael Brennan” by the Barenaked Ladies
13. "I Hate The Homecoming Queen” by Emily Osment
14. "Tremble For My Beloved” by Collective Soul
15. "Je Suis le Meme” by Garou
16. “Venus In Overdrive” by Rick Springfield
17. “Cry Me A River” by Glen Hansard
18. “Tell Me Something I Don’t Know” by Famous Last Words
19 “Liar, Liar” by Alexz Johnson
20. “Angel Eyes” by The Jeff Healey Band

And just because it will irk Cleggy that I did more than him…

21. “Potential Breakup Song” by Aly & AJ
22. “The Origin of Love” from the Hedwig & The Angry Inch soundtrack
23. “Somehow” by Drake Bell
24. “Lick” by Joi
25. “She’s Probably With Him” by The Andersons

I will be skipping #4 in an attempt to avoid getting tagged back again. Just until I check on the legality of it. Wouldn’t want to get arrested or anything like that. :P

3 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Very eclectic! There were a couple I didn't know and will have to check out.

David Emprimo said...

I just like the fact that I gave 20 of those 25 songs to you. :-P

Princess LadyBug said...

LOL! Of course I had to go count them and you're right. Thanks for sharing, dude! :)