My friend, Wes, doesn't usually tag people, but I think this might be payback for the last time I tagged him. :P
So here is my list of things you don't know about me. Not as easy as you might think.
1. I was afraid of needles up until I was diagnosed with diabetes 15 years ago. Now I not only give myself a shot twice a day, but I've even helped nurses take my blood and put an IV into my arm.
2. I failed my driving test the first time I took it. I borrowed a friend's station wagon to take it and I hit the back cone during parallel parking. I took it again and passed it two days later. That day was Friday, June 13th. :)
3. LadyBug is my nickname in real life. My Mom gave it to me the day I was born and it stuck. Many years later, Cleggy added the Princess part when he wrote me my very own fairytale.
4. Since I was a small child I've been very picky about my food. When I put food on my plate, I don't like for it to touch. And most of the time I will eat it one thing at a time.
5. I wrote my first poem before the age of 10. It was about Halloween and I wrote it to amuse my little brother.
6. My favorite number is 6 and has been since I was a child. No idea why. Maybe because I was born in June. :P
7. My family is German, but I hate German food. Ugh.
8. My ears are so small that I can't really use regular ear buds. They either fall out or leave my ears very sore.
I'm tagging everyone that reads this and has the time to do their own list. This means you! :P