Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Never Dreamed...

that I would climb over the moon in ecstasy,
But nevertheless it's there that I'm shortly about to be
'Cause I've got a golden ticket
I've got a golden chance to make my way
And with the golden ticket it's a golden day.











No, I'm not going to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Where I'm going will be much more fun and far less fattening. :)

Cleggy & I are going to visit Laslo & Queen B. I simply CANNOT wait. After the last three & half months, I am ready for some fun. And this long weekend promises to be as much fun as I can handle. There are going to be lots of movies, some good food, and if that wasn't enough dear Cleggy is making me travel CD's for the trip from his house to theirs. Of course the usual rules apply. He makes them and I keep them. There's several of them so if we're a little late getting there, Laslo & Queen B, don't worry. We're probably riding around the block a couple hundred times so I can finish listening. :P

So I'm leaving Thursday and I'll be gone until Monday. No misbehaving while I'm gone. Save that until I get back and can participate. :P


2 comments:

Chelle said...

We can't wait either Princess. I have been preparing all week. The last thing to do was stock up on cleaning wipes for the leather sofa. With Laslo and Cleggy together, I know they will be needed to clean and disinfect after I pee on it from laughing so much. Drive safely, and we will see you tomorrow.

Focus_ret said...

Hope you have a great trip, lots of laughs, and some good FUN!