Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lemonade Anyone?


Kwizgiver was passing out "When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade" Awards and she tossed one my way. I'm honored. Thanks, Sunshine!


So here's the deal...

1) You must link back to the person you received the award from.
2) You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!

So... ten bloggers to whom I pass this honor along to, but first a disclaimer.

My first choice would have been Cleggy, but his sister (Wendy Darling) got to him first. Dagnabit! :)

1. Cormac at Cormac Writes
2. Margo at Musings v3.0
3. Crystal at Boobs, Injuries and Dr Pepper
4. Tammy at Sweetest T (partly because I haven't tagged her in a while so she's due) :P
5. Terry at On The Turning Away
6. The Feel Good Librarian
7. Scarlet Hip
8. Gluten-Free Girl
9. Todd at The Moviequill
10. Mr. McKnob


No comments: