My friend Kwizgiver was interviewed by one of her blog buddies and I figured I was brave enough to try it too! So here are the questions she gave me.
1. How nervous are you to speak in front of an audience? (I'm thinking of you being interviewed by the local news for your job) Let's just say that if you sit in the first row (and maybe the second) or if you're interviewing me, don't wear your favorite pair of Jimmy Choo's because they WILL get thrown up on. Sorry. That's just how it is.
2. Would you rather be Miss America for a year, win an Oscar or win a Grammy? And why? It's a close race between an Oscar and a Grammy, but I think Oscar wins by a nose. Despite the fact that I have horrible stage fright, I have always wanted to act. I even took Drama in high school. I was told I was pretty good at it, when I forgot to be queasy.
3. President Obama would like you to be his advisor for... what? The Arts. I would love to be the advisor that helps him decide which arts programs need grants & government assistance. And how cool would it be to basically get paid to read, watch movies, listen to music, and go to the theater.
4. What t.v. show would you like to have to watch every day for the rest of your life? CSI - Las Vegas or New York. Or Bones. Or Criminal Minds. What can I say? I like watching the good guys catch the bad guys.
5. Would you rather wear a sombrero or a clown cone hat for a week? (no, you can't wear your tiara) I'll go with the sombrero and secretly wear my tiara underneath. So there. :P
Want to play too? Here's how:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.