Saturday, November 08, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas......

At least it is over at Wendy Darling's Wonderings. :)

One of the things that Wendy and I have in common are that we can both listen to Christmas music year round. And sometimes do.

Something else we have in common is the belief that Eric Dodge has a tremendous amount of talent and will be a HUGE star someday soon. (Andy & Ashton too!)

These two things have collided in "A Christmas Wish", Eric's new Christmas CD.

Wendy is giving one away on her blog.
You really NEED to head on over and enter to win it. The CD is absolutely fabulous. My copy has gotten quite a bit of use since I bought it at the beginning of October. :)

So go now! Or don't come crying to me when you miss out on the best Christmas CD that's come out in years. Seriously. Go now. Go on. What are you waiting for? I'm done here. So start clicking. :P


2 comments:

WendyDarling said...

Thank you for getting the word out! :-)

Kwizgiver said...

Wooooo.... I'm on my way!