I was tagged by Kwizgiver so here are 8 random things about me and/or my life......
1. My Grammy was so militant about ironing that I swore I'd never iron. I don't even own an iron and I'm glad.
2. I have a completely irrational fear of mannequins, wax figures, and statues. There is a statue of Sam Houston in Huntsville that nearly makes me hyperventilate. http://www.samhoustonstatue.org/
3. I make up my own filing system for books, movies, & DVD's so everyone won't notice how OCD I am.
4. At the age of 11, I had a bad experience with an upper GI and ever since then the smell of strawberries makes me very nauseous. This sucks because it’s one of my favorite fruits.
5. I visit my neighborhood library so often (usually once a week) that they know me by name.
6. I have recently discovered and begun using the Wash & Fold service at my local laundromat, but it took me over a month to convince myself that using it didn't mean I was lazy. They know me by name too. :)
7. I want more than anything in the world to be a writer, but am all but paralyzed by a fear of rejection.
8. I think the sexiest and most intimate act between lovers is a long, slow kiss that lasts until you both are breathless.
1. Make a list of 8 random things about yourself and/or your life on your own blog.
2. Tag 8 other bloggers leaving a comment on their blog with a link to your post.
Tagging: Sweetest T, BigRedOne, smashingly, The Wonder, Violet Mistress and whoever feels like doing it. Just leave me a comment letting me know you did it so I can read it.