Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!

Well, it's official. My Mommy is coming to visit at Thanksgiving. :) :) :)

I haven't seen her since August 2004. Her & my Pops moved to West Virginia to be near his family and to get Mommy out of the heat & all the stuff she's allergic to. I went from seeing her once or twice a week to not seeing her at all. I may be 40, but I'm a Momma's Girl. :D

She'll be here for just over a week. Now we've even got a new place with enough room for her. All we need is a place for her to sleep.

We were planning on getting a sleeper sofa to go in our loft. Then we ran across a bargain thanks to our neighbor. For a couple of hundred dollars we are going to be buying this luxurious, comfortable bed for our dearest Mommy......















What do you think, Mommy? Doesn't it look like the most comfortable bed you've ever seen? And those really nice neighbors are going to throw in the cowboy & indian sheets for free. Aren't you excited?!

See you soon, Mommy. We love you!!!


:P

2 comments:

WendyDarling said...

YAY!! Mom's coming! :-)

The bed was a real bargain too. :-P

Kwizgiver said...

I have a similar bed for company and it's surprisingly comfortable.

Yay for Mom's visit!

And, when do we get photos of the new digs?