In August, I received a "Nice Matters" award from Kwizgiver and due to being insanely busy at work, I didn't pass it on. I'm am about to rectify that.
First of all, thank you so much, Kwizgiver. You truly are my Sunshine. :)
"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."
Next I need to pass on the honor. I choose:
1. Wendy Darling - I know that Kwizgiver gave her one at the same time, but I wanted her to know I felt the same.
2. Cleggy - My best friend for over 11 years. I can honestly say he is one of the nicest, kindest, and sweetest people I have ever had the privilege of knowing.
3. Margo - You never know when or where you'll find a new friend. About 6 years ago, we were both members of an online email group and began to sporadically talk outside of the group. Now I can't imagine a day without her.
4. Focus - She is the mother of Margo, but my friend too. And even though she's never met me face to face, she has been a kind and good friend.
5. Cormac Brown - Or as I call him with great affection, WP. A blogging friend that is very supportive despite the fact that until about a month ago we didn't even know each other's real names. He's a great writer and a super nice guy.
6. Wes - Another blogging friend who's blog I never get to read often enough. He's a great guy, a nice person, and he cares about people & the environment.
7. Feel-good Librarian - This is not a person I actually know, but I do read her blog on a semi-regular basis. She never ceases to amaze me with her insight and the size of her heart. And basically, I just love librarians. :)