Saturday, October 13, 2007

Extremely Past Due...

In August, I received a "Nice Matters" award from Kwizgiver and due to being insanely busy at work, I didn't pass it on. I'm am about to rectify that.

First of all, thank you so much, Kwizgiver. You truly are my Sunshine. :)


"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."


Next I need to pass on the honor. I choose:

1. Wendy Darling - I know that Kwizgiver gave her one at the same time, but I wanted her to know I felt the same.

2. Cleggy - My best friend for over 11 years. I can honestly say he is one of the nicest, kindest, and sweetest people I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

3. Margo - You never know when or where you'll find a new friend. About 6 years ago, we were both members of an online email group and began to sporadically talk outside of the group. Now I can't imagine a day without her.

4. Focus - She is the mother of Margo, but my friend too. And even though she's never met me face to face, she has been a kind and good friend.

5. Cormac Brown - Or as I call him with great affection, WP. A blogging friend that is very supportive despite the fact that until about a month ago we didn't even know each other's real names. He's a great writer and a super nice guy.

6. Wes - Another blogging friend who's blog I never get to read often enough. He's a great guy, a nice person, and he cares about people & the environment.

7. Feel-good Librarian - This is not a person I actually know, but I do read her blog on a semi-regular basis. She never ceases to amaze me with her insight and the size of her heart. And basically, I just love librarians. :)


5 comments:

WendyDarling said...

Awww, thank you Princess. :-)

You definitely deserve the award. :-)

Writeprocrastinator said...

I am truly blushing and that is no easy feat : )

Thank you so, so much!

David Emprimo said...

Aw, shucks. :-P

Focus_ret said...

Thank you, I'm honored.

Patriot said...

Hi! I just came across your blog, and I wanted to let you know about a giveaway I'm hosting. I actually host a new giveaway every week for some great American made products. Come check it out when you get the time! Thank you!