Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring Has Sprung...

Several years ago, my Mom & Pops moved from Texas to West Virginia. My Pops' family is from Maryland, near the West Virginia border. They've been together for nearly 24 years and for most of that time they have lived down here in Texas near my Mommy's family. So it was Pops turn.

I haven't seen either of them since they moved because I never seem to have enough money for airfare. I miss them very much and I know that they miss me too. Especially my Mommy. This is the farthest apart we've ever been. I know she also misses her home state. Her body might reside in West Virginia, but her heart will always be in Texas.

So this post is for my Mommy.

Texas misses you too, Mommy. But not nearly as much as I do. I love you guys!









Indian Painbrushes outside the library. I looked for Bluebonnets, Mommy, but I haven't seen them yet.




My Mommy loves Wal-Mart and flowers. So you know she's happy when Wal-Mart puts out their "babies" as she calls them. They've been very busy for the last couple of weeks in the garden department.
























Come visit soon, Mommy. The whole state misses you! :) I love you bunches!!!


3 comments:

SweetestT said...

:( You make me want to cry and at the same time, smile and be thankful that there is only one city between me and my mommy. I love you sweetie and I sure wish I had the money for you to fly up there.

Unknown said...

Why do I feel that 'Ohio' from Bowling for soup should be playing in the background???

Margo said...

If I ever win the lotto, I am SO flying you to see your Mommy.