Saturday, November 18, 2006

Gratitude Sundays - Part III...

By now hopefully there are no explanations needed so here is my third entry for "Gratitude Sundays"...




I am continually thankful for...

God, my family, & friends - you know, the usual suspects. :)

To finally have gone back to work last Monday and that the wonderful people I work with are excited to have me back.

The internet that provides a place for me to share my thoughts, emotions, and writing with the world through my blog. And that so many of my family and friends read it.

A doctor that is so passionate about my health that he calls me personally to give me important test results. Perceptive enough to know why it will be months before I can even think about another surgery. And patient enough to answer all of my questions even when the waiting room is full and the office is running two doctors short.

An "adopted" family (Thank you again, Cleggy & WendyDarling!) to visit for the holidays so that I don't have to be alone.


1 comment:

WendyDarling said...

We love you, and are looking forward to Christmas! :-)